Saturday, July 6, 2013

day 1: flight from singapore to istanbul

It still amuses me that ASA counts this as one day in my 10D7N trip. One, it's really just an overnight flight to Istanbul. Two, we met at Changi Airport at 11pm for our 1.40am flight. But I guess it's market practice and since I am in a holiday mood, I guess it's fair.

What is worthy of mention is ASA's service at group check-in. CarolAnn, ASA's representative smsed us a reminder earlier in the afternoon. And she was extremely enthusiastic, friendly and professional throughout the entire meet-and-greet, and check-in process. She even carried my luggage to an available counter so we could check in quicker.

The boyfriend and I recently used another tour agency and both of us don't remember receiving such good service. So way to go ASA!


  • Costs: S$194 Pandora bracelet - i have been thinking of getting one after being inspired by my colleague Mel, S$7 snacks before our flight.
  • Highlight: Catching two amazing episodes of "How I Met Your Mother", when Barnie proposed to Robin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment